Syp Is Ugly - 9.15.2008

Syp has created what might be the most ugly being in all of WAR - as his main character. No, he didn't do it as a joke, it's his actual character. I don't even know what it is. I've never seen something like that in WoW or any other game before.

The following are pictures of... it... I did not alter the photos or add uglyness to them (like it really needs any added) in any way. The last picture is just plain wrong. I did not want to see that.

Good lord...

:p

-Matt Graham

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Show me a pretty character in WAR, and I'll buy you a cookie.

But hey, thanks :D

Gamer Hudson said...

It could be worse. It could be ANY female Vanguard character model

Anonymous said...

My army recruiter looked EXACTLY like her... EXACTLY! I am not joking!