An [Epic] Beginning: Part Deux - 6.20.2008


Bloghammer Online. It is just one of my many ideas, but one of the few ideas of mine to become something. My most successful idea became World of Blogcraft, a WoW blog that's been running since October 13, 2006 - that's Friday the 13th by the way, ironic, isn't it? With Blogcraft, I promised to bring the WoW community news, opinions, and general awesome about the game, and I fulfilled that promise - still am. I intend to do the same with Bloghammer.

I announced Bloghammer on Blogcraft earlier, stating that WAR is my new obsession.

"Yes, my new obsession for WAR is true. It's kind of a weird situation though because the game isn't even out yet. I know that WoW won't be dying anytime soon, so I'll always have something to write about here on Blogcraft, but if Paul Barnett and the rest of EA Mythic end up screwing up, Bloghammer is out of commission. However, I'm gunna roll the dice on this one. I've never felt so good about a game before (besides WoW and it's expansions), so I really do think that this game will find its place in the always growing MMO world."
I also talked about my "predictions" for WAR.

"A perfect world (for players, definitely not developers) would be where WoW and WAR can coexist with 10 million subscribers each - at least for me anyways - but I think that's out of the question. There seems to be only room for one dominating MMO and I don't doubt that it'll be WoW for many years to come. My hope is that, well, WAR is a good game, but also that WAR can maintain a healthy population of committed players."

So anyways, stick around and see what I'm all about. I really hope you enjoy reading the blog as much as I enjoy producing it.

-Matt Graham

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the community!